1970s Civilian L-2B Light Zone Flight Jacket Concord Industries Size L
- Made in USA in the 1970’s by Concord Industries Inc. A commercial brand owned by Alpha Industries manufactoring Flight Jackets for civilian use as the demand for these versatile jackets increased.
- 100% Nylon outer shell with rayon lining.
- Light zone Flight jackets are light weight and does not have a heavy filling/lining, to be used in warmer climates or for spring/summer.
- Reversible - Safety Orange-side can be worn inside/out.
- Zipper is a Scovil with leather pull
- All snap buttons are original and working
- All wool cuffs
- Prestine A+ condition. Has one or two very small marks that are not noticable.
Size is marked as a mens L. Please see measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 26,5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24,5”
- Length front: 20,5”
- Length back: 26”