The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world.
- Made in USA by Apperal Corp of America
- Dated 1969
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Big General ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Rapid zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- M-51 liner included
- Extra buttons sewn into jacket to match liners button-holes.
- Liner made of silk on one side and mohair frieze (Terry like cloth) on the other
Condition: Few small spots from use. Some stitching Velcro patches are a little loose. Very nice vintage condition. Liner has a few smaller rips in the silk.
- Size is marked as a Med-Regular, but fits oversized. Would be a better fit on a mens modern size L (or XL without the liner) Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 24,5”
- Shoulders: 21”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 24,5” (can be expanded)
- Length back: 30,5”
- Length front: 27,5”