The most legendary jacket of all time: The M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people and fashionistas all over the world.
- Made in USA by Dundan Mfg Inc.
- Dated 1969
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of cotton poplin
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar (has been removed)
- Big Scovil ‘wire’ zipper
- Scovil zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Button up a liner in this bad boy and you’re ready for a cold winter.
- Condition: This fade on this jacket is fantastic! It has a light OD color and a great soft worn-in feel to it. Some markings from patches and a few loose stitches at the velcro adjusters. One small hole/rip by collar. This jacket has a unique character.
Labeled as a medium-long, but fits larger and fits a mens modern size L. Please see measurements:
- Pit to pit: 24”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 26”
- Body length front (from neckline): 28”
- Body length back (from neckline): 31,5”