Skip to content
- 3rd Pattern Class II Ripstop Cotton version of the classic ’Slant Pocket’ Tropical Combat Jacket.
- Made in USA in 1969 by Alpha Industries Inc.
- ERDL Camo (also known as Leaf camo). Mostly issued to elite troops post-1967 like the LRRP’s, SOG, The Rangers Navy SEALS etc. and later took over the OG-107 garments that were used in Vietnam
- Very popular and versatile military garment
- Four cargo pockets with buttons and drainage holes
- Faded USMC stencil on left chest pocket
- One pencil slot on left chest pocket
- Original buttons
- Adjusters on cuffs
Condition: Nice vintage condition with small signs of wear. A really good fade to the fabric.
Size: Labeled Medium-Long. This jacket fits a modern size mens L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25”
- Length front: 29”
- Length back: 32”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection