1970 3rd Pattern Ripstop Jungle Jacket Size M-Reg (Fits L)
- 3rd Pattern Ripstop Cotton version of the classic ’Slant Pocket’ Tropical Combat Jacket
- Made in USA by Henderson Mfg. Co.
- Dated 1970
- Nice dark OG-107 olive green
- Very popular and versatile military garment
- Also seen in Hollywood movies as Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket among others.
- Four cargo pockets with buttons and drainage holes
- One pencil slot on left pocket
- Original buttons
- Adjusters on cuffs
- Condition: (Vg-) Deadstock condition, but have a few spots that aren't very noticable. Very dark and crisp ripstop. Please see pictures.
- Size: Label reads M-Regular. Fits a modern mens size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23.5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.8”
- Length front: 27.5”
- Length back: 31.5”
Price is including shipping in the EU.