1970 Named USAF OG-107 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size L
- Made in USA in 1970
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- 100% cotton sateen
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Olive green OG-107 color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original insignia and patches
- Named DABBS
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original manufacturer tag present
Condition: Close to mint condition with almost no wear or fade. One tiny rip on right arm.
- Size: No label with size. We recommend this would fit a mens modern M or a slim L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22.5" slims down to 20.7" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.5"
- Length front: 26"
- Length back: 28"