1970 OG-107 Type I Fatigue Pants Size 30x28
- Type I Fatigue Pants
- Dated 1970
- Made in the USA by Glenn Berry MRFS.
- 100% cotton-sateen
- OG-107 olive green with a very nice fade
- Two front slanted patch pockets
- Two patch back pockets with button flaps
- Belt loops
- Green buttons
- Zip fly - These are factory made with a button fly. Changed to a brass General USA zipper at some point.
- Fit: Wide straight fit with a high rise
Condition: (Ex) Excellent condition - No spots, rips of any kind. A very nice fade and soft feel to the washed fabric.
- Size: Label reads 34x29. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist 30"
- inseam: 28”
- Leg opening: 9.3”
- Front rise: 12.5”
- Back rise: 14.5”