1970 OG-107 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
- OG-107 Cotton Sateen Fatigue Shirt
- Made in USA, dated 1970
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded olive green color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Traces of chest patches and shoulder patch
- Buttoned cuffs
- Original manufacturer tag is present
Condition: Amazing soft fade on this shirt. Two smaller ink/oil spots on front.
- Size: Labeled as a 16.5x34, which is rare size. We recommend this would fit a mens modern men's tall M or a slim L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24" slims down to 22" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length back: 29.5"