Skip to content
- 4th Pattern version of the classic ’Slant Pocket’ Tropical Combat Jacket
- Made in USA, late 1960's, by Tellico Mfg Co.
- Nicely faded OG-107 olive green
- 5oz cotton ripstop
- Very popular and versatile military garment
- Also seen in Hollywood movies as Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket among others
- Four buttoned cargo pocket with drainage holes
- One pencil slot on left pocket
- Original buttons
- Adjuster buttons on cuffs
- Boxy fit with short sleeves
Condition: Very good condition with a great faded color. Smaller signs of wear on back and shoulders.
Size: Label reads M-Regular and would fit a mens modern size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.2”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24”
- Length back: 31"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection