1970 US Army OG-107 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
- Classic OG-107 Basic Utility Uniform
- It saw widespread use in the the Vietnam War and later in the Cold War-era.
- Type III's are the most common and were produced from 1964 to 1989
- 8.5oz Cotton/sateen
- Two patch-pockets on chest
- Pencil slot on left chest pocket
- One button cuff
- Dark olive green
- Original buttons
- Velcro nametape
- Original US Army insignia on chest
- Condition: (G-) Soft feel and a nice fade, but has a small hole near right shoulder and some slightly larger holes on elbow.
Size: Labaled as a 16,5x34, and fits a mens modern M in our opinion.
Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24”
- Shoulder to shoulder: length 18,5-19”
- Sleeve length from shoulder to en of cuff: 24”
- Length front: 26,5”
- Length back: 28,5”