1970s Civil Air Patrol OG-107 Fatigue Shirt Size S/M
- OG-107 Cotton Sateen Fatigue Shirt
- Different than a Type III as this shirt as pointed pocket flaps and no buttons on cuffs
- Made in USA in the 1960's or 1970's
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Olive green color
- Civil Air Patrol patches among other insignia
- Name tape reads Moore
- Original manufacturer tag missing
- Shorter utility-like sleeves like seen on the Type I and II OG-107 shirts
Condition: Marks from wear on front and sleeves. No bigger repairs or holes present. Good fade to the olive green fabric.
- Size: Size label is not readable. We recommend this would fit a mens modern S or M. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 21.5"
- Length front: 23.5"
- Length back: 27"