1970s French Hooded Mountaineering Smock Size M (Fits S/M)
- Rare military inspired French made anorak/pullover smock
- Made by Campari in the 1970's
- Dark olive green, slightly faded.
- Windproof cotton canvas outer with quilted thermo/poly lining
- 3 pockets, all working brass zippers and buttons
- Zipper at neck running perfectly
- Drawstring at waist and hood
- Band for fastening under crotch area
- Woolen cuffs
Condition: (Vg+) One spot on lower front. Hard to see. Otherwise perfect vintage condition.
- Size: Size is labeled as a mens M. This jacket would fit a mens modern size S or M. Please see measurements below and keep in mind pullover jackets need to be wider than your normal jacket.
- Pit to pit: 24,5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: (raglan)
- Sleeve from neckline to end of cuff: 29”
- Sleeve from pit to end of cuff: 17,5”
- Length front: 25”
- Length back: 27”