1970s Lee 91-LB Denim Work Jacket Size XL
- Union made in USA , 1970's
- Made in Lee's own sanforized 100% cotton 'Jelt' denim
- Contrast red lining
- One chest pocket with a Talon zipper
- Two lower tool pockets
- Contrast corduroy collar
- Zippered front with a big brass Talon zipper
- Beautifully triple chainstitch construction - True workwear style
- Button adjusters on cuffs and back
- Original neck label present
Condition: Super worn and faded, heavily distressed condition. Fraying cuffs, loose stitching and beautiful whiskers and honeycombs on sleeves.
- Size: No size tagged. Jacket will fit a men's modern XL. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 26"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 22.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length back: 26"
- Waist: 24.7"