1970s Lee Riders Made in USA Bootcut Jeans Size 30x33
- The iconic Lee Rider western jeans
- Made in USA, early 1970's
- Beautifully faded medium to light blue wash
- Chain- and single stitched with bright yellow 'Lemon' thread
- Medium-heavy weight denim
- 'Sloppy S' back pocket arcuate
- Talon 42 brass zipper in fly
- Original care tag
Fit: Regular fit with bootcut and a medium rise.
Condition: Great authentic vintage condition with a beautiful fade, whiskers and wash. Some smaller spots as expected. No holes or rips.
- Size: Labeled 32x34. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist: 30"
- Inseam: 33"
- Front rise: 11"
- Back rise: 14"
- Thigh: 11.5"
- Knee: 8"
- Leg opening: 9"