Skip to content
- The iconic Lee Rider western jeans
- Made in USA, early 1970's
- Stonewash medium blue with authentic fading and wear
- Chain- and single stitched
- Medium-heavy weight denim
- 'Sloppy S' back pocket arcuate
- YKK brass zipper in fly
- Original Unionmade care tag
- Original Lee leather back label
Fit: Regular straight fit and a medium rise.
Condition: Great authentic vintage condition with a beautiful fade, whiskers and wash. No holes or rips.
Size: Labeled 34x30. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist: 32"
- Inseam: 29"
- Front rise: 11"
- Back rise: 14"
- Thigh: 12"
- Leg opening: 8"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection