1970s Union Made Lee Storm Rider Blanket Lined Denim Jacket Size L/XL
- Made in USA
- Iconic and timeless cowboy denim jacket
- Two chest pockets
- Brown contrast corduroy collar
- Wool blanket lining (50% wool, 50% other materials)
- All original Lee Riders brass buttons
- Adjusters on back with 'cat's eye' buttons
- A piece of the Union Made label inside chest pocket
Condition: (VG) Very good vintage condition with minor wear to the jacket. Has a minor spot on the front, but not very noticeable. No holes or rips. Color is still medium-deep blue indigo.
- Size: No size tag present. Jacket will fit a mens modern L or perhaps an XL with just a tee underneath. Please see measurements below before purchase and please bare in mind the lining makes the jacket sit tight.
- Pit to pit: 24"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length front: 23"
- Length back: 24"
- Waist: 23"