Late 1970s Levis Redtab 501 Made in USA Jeans Size 32x33
- Levi's Redtab Lot 501xx
- Made in USA in the late 1970's / early 1980's
- Washed and faded to a medium/light blue color
- Chain- and single stitched
- Medium-heavy weight denim (around 14oz)
- Small e Redtab
- 653 factory button
- Button fly
- ”Black bar” bartacks
Fit: Straight regular classic fit with a medium/high rise
Condition: Great authentic vintage condition with beautiful fade, whiskers and wash. A discoloration on the top left side and a small rip in the crotch area. Back patch is missing.
- Size: Size label is not present. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist 32.4"
- Inseam 33"
- Front rise: 11.5"
- Back rise: 14.5"
- Thigh: 12.5"
- Leg opening: 8"