Skip to content
- Timeless denim jacket - The Wrangler 11MJ design
- Made in USA 1970's by Blue Bell
- Original Maverick Blue Bell label and wash tag
- Broken twill denim fabric
- Selvedge line visible inside front placket
- Chain- and single stitched
- Two chest pockets with snap buttons
- Two slanted handwarmer/tool pockets
- Adjusters on back
- Classic WW Western Wear stitching on chest pockets
- Heavy washed - Lightblue color
- Copper colored stitching
- All original Maverick copper buttons
- Snap copper buttons on cuffs
Condition: Very good condition with almost no signs of wear. No rips, no holes or spots. A minor discoloration over right chest pocket.
Size: Marked as a size 42. Jacket will fit a mens modern M in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length front: 20.5"
- Length back: 22.2"
- Waist: 19"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection