Skip to content
- Made in USA in the 1960's and 1970's
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- 100% Cotton
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Olive green color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Us Army patches among other great patches and insignia
- Name tape reads PASH
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original manufacturer tag present
- Two identical shirts available
Condition: Very nice condition with almost no wear or fade. No holes or rips.
Size: Size label reads 16.5x32. We recommend this would fit a mens modern L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 25" slims down to 23.5" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 27.5"
- Length back: 29.7"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection