1970s Named USAF Type III OG-107 Fatigue Shirt Size XS/S
- OG-107 Cotton Sateen Fatigue Shirt
- Made in USA in the 1960's and 1970's
- Used in the Vietnam War and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Olive green color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Looks like all the original insignia is present. No ghost patches.
- USAF patches among other great patches
- Name tape reads Wood
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original manufacturer tag missing
Condition: (EX+) Very good condition with minor wear. No rips, holes og major issues. Very clean and looks almost new with only a slight soft fade to the green color. One inside hand repair done.
- Size: Size label is not readable. We recommend this would fit a mens modern XS or S. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 19" slims down to 16.5" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 15"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 23.5"
- Length back: 25.5"