1970s "Norton" Motorcycle Leather Motorcycle Jacket Size S/M
- Classic asymmetric design with a few café racer details
- Four zippered front pockets
- One shoulder pocket
- Quilted nylon inner lining
- Nylon lining in pockets
- Belted adjusters in sides
- Heavy-duty YKK front zipper
- Stud buttons on collar
- Norton motorcycle patch on shoulder
- Traces from paint on the back
- A unique and desirable item in an impeccable condition
Condition: Great condition with authentic wear and feel. No rips or holes.
- Size: No label with size indication. This jacket fits a men's modern S or a slim M in our opinion, but please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 19.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length back" 23.5"