Skip to content
- Type III version of the classic OG-107 uniform shirt
- 100% Cotton-sateen
- Used in the Vietnam War and in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- Two chest pockets
- Classic olive green color
- Manufactored by Henderson Mfg. Co. 1970
- Looks like all the original insignia is present. No ghost patches.
- USAF patch among other great patches
- Name tape reads Deaver
- Golden oak leaves on collar is the insignia of a Major in the US Army
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original tags present
Condition: (VG+) Very good condition with no rips, holes og major issues. Good overall wash/fade.
Size: Size is labeled as a mens S. We believe it fits between a mens modern S or M. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21" and slims down to 18.5" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 15.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 25.5"
- Length back: 27"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection