1970s Saftbak Hardback Hunting Jacket Size M
- Made in Altoona, PA USA by Saftbak
- 100% cotton twill
- Light brown front and sleeves, bright red back
- One chest pocket and two lower pockets
- Hardback game pocket
- YKK two-way zipper in front opening
- Bright red corduroy collar
- Air vents in armpits
- Original label in neck
- Boxy fit
Condition: Great condition with a few signs of wear. Hard back is slightly smouldering as the jacket has not been worn in many years. Still wearable, but needs to be broken in.
- Size: No label with size. In our best judgement this jacket will fit a mens modern size M or perhaps a wide S. Please see all measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 22"
- Length front: 22"
- Length back: 26"