1970s US Army Deadstock Jungle Fatigue Pants Size M-Short (Adjustable)
- US Army jungle fatigues pants, made forwarmer climates such as the conflict in Vietnam.
- Made of 100% cotton poplin
- OG-107 olive green
- Belt loops
- Side adjusters
- Zip fly
- Two slanted side pockets
- Two buttoned cargo pockets (left pocket has an inside pocket)
- Two buttoned back pockets
- Drawstrings at hems for fastening (can easily be removed)
- Regular/loose fit with a medium waist
Condition: Unissued, so no flaws or imperfections.
- Size: Labeled as an M-Short. Please see actual measurements before purchase.
- Waist: 36" (can be tightened up to 3")
- Inseam: 29"
- Front rise: 12.5"
- Back rise: 15"
- Leg opening: 9"