The most versatile and iconic army jacket of all time: The M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people and fashionistas all over the world.
- Made in USA most likely in the 1970's
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of cotton poplin
- Four large cargo pockets with snap buttons
- Concealed hood inside collar
- General brass main front zipper
- General brass zipper on collar
- US Army patch on chest
- Drawstring on hood and waist.
- Snap button closure
- Shoulder straps
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Original manufacturer's label is unreadable.
- Liner jacket dated 1972 included - made of nylon with poly filling
- Condition: This jacket looks to have been issued. Smaller spots and marks as well as smaller holes. See pics of cuffs, front and back. Liner also has some spots inside.
- Size: Size is unreadable, and though the liner jacket inside reads L, we believe the jacket to be a size M-Short originally and would therefore fit a mens modern size M or a short L. Please see measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22.5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.3”
- Body length front (from neckline): 27”
- Body length back (from neckline): 30.5"
Tags: M65, M1965, M-65, Field Jacket