Skip to content
- Mens Field Shirt - 1950's pattern
- Made from thick wool blended with polyester for extra strength and durability
- Two chest pockets
- Darker and browner shade of olive green - OG-108
- Adjusters on cuffs
- Original brown 50's style Urea buttons
- Pointy collar
- Reinforced shoulders and yoke
Condition: Great condition with only a few signs of wear. A small repair on right shoulder (see photo)
Size: No labels or stamps readable. In our opinion this shirt fits a mens M. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 24"
- Length back: 26"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection