1971 M-65 Field Jacket Size M-Reg (Fits L)
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA by John Ownbey Inc.
- Dated 1971
- OG-107 olive green
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running General brass ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Rapid aluminium zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem
- Working stud button front wind stopper
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: Very good vintage condition with smaller signs of wear. Some very small spots on lower front. Slightly faded color.
- Size is marked as a M-Regular and fits a mens L in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 24"
- Shoulders: 21"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 24.5" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 27"
- Length front: 31"
tags: m65, m1955, fieldjacket, m-65)