Skip to content
- A-2 deck jacket worn by the USN from 1960's~1980's
- This is the 3rd pattern version
- Dated 1977 and manufactured by Vanderbilt Shirt Co. Mfg.
- Outer made of cotton sateen, inner made of poly fleece mix
- Zippered front opening with buttoned wind protector
- General brass HBT zipper with pull
- One chest pocket with stud button
- Two slanted hand warmer pockets
- Adjusters on each side at waist
- Woolen elasticated cuffs
- Made to use for cold weather, but the lighter lining make it usable for spring/fall as well
Condition: Great condition with very few signs of wear with visible spots and a slight fade to the fabric.
Size: Labeled L (42-44) and fits a men's modern size L or XL. Please see actual measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 26"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25.5"
- Length back: 29"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection