1974 OG-107 Type I Fatigue Pants Size 42x32
- US Military Type I fatigue pants
- Made in the USA 1974 by Glen Berry Mfg.
- Made of 100% cotton-sateen
- Faded OG-107 olive green color
- Two front slanted patch pockets
- Two buttoned back pockets
- Original green Vietnam-era buttons
- Belt loops
- Button fly
- Fit: Wide straight fit with a high rise. Due to the size, these have a slightly tapered fit.
Condition: Great overall light green fade on these. Smaller spots and wear and expected. No rips or holes.
- Size: Tagged as a 46x33. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist: 42”
- inseam: 32”
- Leg opening: 8.5”
- Thigh: 16.5”
- Front rise: 14”
- Back rise: 17”