1975 Patched & Named USAF M-65 Field Jacket Size S-Short (Fits S/M)
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA by Cherokee Industries Inc.
- Dated 1975
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of ripstop cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running Scovil ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Serval brass zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
- Original patches on front and golden major leaves on epaulets.
- Name tape reads Deaver
Condition: (EX) Excellent vintage condition except a broken snap button (See pic). Dark olive green with smaller marks from normal wear.
- Size is marked as a S-Short and fits a mens S or a short M in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 21"
- Shoulders: 19.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 23.5” (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 25”
- Length front: 30”