Skip to content
- US Military Type I style fatigue pants
- Made in the USA in 1974 by Normakk International inc.
- Made of cotton-sateen
- Seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Forrest Gump, Apocalypse Now and more
- OG-107 olive green color
- Two front slanted patch pockets
- Two patch back pockets with button flaps
- Belt loops
- Button fly
- Fit: Wide straight fit with a high rise
Condition: Perfect vintage condition - Great overall fade with a soft feel and no spots, holes or alterations.
Size: Label reads 36x31. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist: 35"
- inseam: 28”
- Leg opening: 9”
- Thigh: 13.5”
- Front rise: 13.5”
- Back rise: 15.5”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection