1977 Named US Army M-65 Field Jacket Size M-Reg (Fits M/L)
The most legendary and iconic jacket of all time: The M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people and fashionistas all over the world.
- Made in USA by SO-SEW Styles Inc.
- Dated 1977
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Big brass General ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- General zipper on hood
- Nametape with the name Franchini on chest as well as US Army patch
- Division patch on shoulder
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Button up a liner in this bad boy and you’re ready for a cold winter.
- Ex- condition with very small marks/spots that are hardly noticable.
Labeled as a Medium-Regular, but fits larger and fits a mens modern size L and perhaps a tall medium with a liner under. Please see measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 24”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23,5” (can be slightly adjusted)
- Body length front (from neckline): 26,7”
- Body length back (from neckline): 30,4”