1977 Named USN "SEABEES" M-65 Field Jacket Size M-Reg (Fits L)
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA by John Ownbey Inc.
- Dated 1977
- OG-107 olive green
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running General brass ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- General brass zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
- Name tape reads HARTMAN
- US Navy patch appears to be authentic, but Seabees patch does not
Condition: Very good vintage condition with smaller signs of wear. Some very small spots on the back. Lightly faded, but still a very dark olive green color.
- Size is marked as a M-Reg and fits a modern men's L in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to Pit: 24"
- Shoulders: 20.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 25.5" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 29.5"