1977 OG-507 Type 1 Fatigue Pants Size 32x30
- US Military Type 1 style fatigue pants
- Made in the USA in 1977 by Trooper Inc.
- Poly/cotton mix
- Successor of the OG-107 uniform
- Dark olive green color
- Two front slanted patch pockets
- Two patch back pockets with button flaps
- Belt loops
- Zip fly with a brass Ideal zipper
- Fit: Wide straight fit with a slight taper. Medium/high rise
Condition: Very nice vintage condition. They have a slightly faded fabric, but no holes or rips.
- Size: No size-label present. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Waist across: 16"
- inseam: 28”
- Thigh: 13.5"
- Leg opening: 8”
- Front rise: 13”
- Back rise: 16"