1977 Stenciled USN A-2 Deck Jacket Size XL
- A-2 deck jacket worn by the USN from 1960's~1980's
- This is the 3rd pattern of the jacket
- Dated 1977 and manufactured by Vanderbilt Shirt Co. Mfg.
- Outer made of cotton sateen, inner made of poly fleece mix
- Zippered front opening with buttoned wind protector
- Scovil Gripper brass zipper with pull
- One chest pocket with stud button, two slanted hand warmer pockets
- Adjusters on each side at waist
- Woolen cuffs
- Very cool stencil on back - OCO I
- Made to use for cold weather, but the lighter lining make it usable for spring/fall as well
Condition: A few spots on sleeves, two unoriginal buttons and zipper is coming loose, but works fine. A tiny rip at the right cuff (see photo)
- Size: Labeled XL (44-46) and fits a men's modern size XL or XXL. Please see actual measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 27"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25.8"
- Length front: 25.5"
- Length back: 29"