1978 Deadstock Post-Vietnam M-65 Field Jacket Size M-Reg (Fits L)
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA by John Ownbey Inc.
- Dated 1978
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running Scovil brass ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Scovil brass zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: (EX-) Unissued and in deadstock condition, but has some minor discolorations on sleeves from storage.
- Size is marked as a M-Regular and fits a mens L or a tall M in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 24.5"
- Shoulders: 20.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 25.5” (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 28”
- Length front: 31”