Skip to content
- These jackets were often tailor made overseas for soldiers and seamen to bring home as souvenirs.
- USS Inchon and USS Bristol County
- Named Fred
- Black wool outer
- Black satin lining
- Two chest pockets
- Adjuster cuff buttons
- Elastic sides at hem for better fit
- All original patches, embroidery and insignia
- Original zipper is missing a few teeth and could use a replacement. It is still usable, but does not run well.
Condition: (VG-) Very nice deadstock-like condition overall except for the zipper and some loose stitching at right cuff.
Size: This jacket does not have a size labeled, but fits a mens modern S (or womens M)
- Please see measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24”
- Waist: 18” (unstretched)
- Front length: 20,5”
- Back length: 24”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection