The most legendary jacket of all time: The M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people and fashionistas all over the world.
- Made in USA by Alpha Industries
- Dated 1980
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of cotton ripstop
- Four large cargo pockets with snap buttons
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Big Scovil ‘wire’ zipper
- Scovil zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Button up a liner in this bad boy and you’re ready for a cold winter.
- Condition: (G+) Smaller marks from wear and minor spots. Solid overall fade. See pics and please contact us for more info:
Labeled as a S-Long, but fits larger and fits a mens modern tall M or even an L. Please see measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24”
- Body length front (from neckline): 28”
- Body length back (from neckline): 31"
Tags: M65, M1965, M-65, Field Jacket