1980 M-65 Field Jacket Size S-Long (Fits M/L)
The most legendary and iconic jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people and fashionistas all over the world.
- Made in USA by John Ownbrey Co.
- Dated 1980
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Big brass Scovil ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Scovil zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- This M-65 has a slightly darker, more brownish OG-107 color to it.
- Button up a liner in this bad boy and you’re ready for a cold winter.
- Condition: Few small spots on hem and on the inside of left sleeve. Otherwise, almost like new.
Size is marked as a S-Long, but fits oversized. Would be a better fit on a mens modern size L or a tall M, but have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 23”
- Shoulders: 19,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 24,5”
- Length back: 32,5”
- Length front: 29”