Skip to content
- US Military Type I style fatigue pants
- Made in the USA in 1980 by Glenn Berry MFRS. Inc.
- Poly/cotton mix
- Successor of the OG-107 uniform
- Dark olive green color
- Two front slanted patch pockets
- Two patch back pockets with button flaps
- Belt loops
- Zip fly with a brass Scovil locking zipper
- Fit: Wide straight fit with a high rise
- 2 identical pairs available
Condition: (EX) Excellent vintage condition with minor wear. No rips or holes. A good overall fade and soft feel to the fabric. Creases down legs from pressfold.
Size: Label reads 36x35, but has shrunk. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist: 17"across = 35" total
- inseam: 32.4”
- Leg opening: 9”
- Front rise: 14.5”
- Back rise: 16"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection