1980 Named USAF M-65 Field Jacket Size L-Reg (Fits XL)
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA by Alpha Industries
- Dated 1980
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of cotton ripstop
- OG-107 olive green color
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Scovil brass ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Scovil brass zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- USAF patches and insignia on sleeves and front chest
- Nametape reads YOUNG
- Bi-swing back for improved movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: Some minor wear near cuffs. Otherwise extremely fine condition.
- Size: Labeled L-Regular. This jacket fits a mens XL in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 25.5"
- Shoulders: 21.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 24.5" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 28"
- Length front: 31"