We are pleased to have this super cool and unique item in our possession. A super distressed and perfectly worn rock'n'roll Levis denim jacket, with fades like we have never seen! Whiskering, honeycombs, frayed edges and small rips all over. This is the true kind of wear that only time and hard work can make.
- Made in USA 1980's
- 'Small e' Redtab
- Sherpa trucker jacket - Warm fleece lining
- Two slanted handwarmer pockets, two buttoned chest pockets
- Studded with cone and pyramid studs on chest and back, 3 skull studs in neck
- All original copper coated stud buttons
- 1980's Grateful Dead back patch
- Uncle Sam patch on top back
- 'Ghost' trace from patches on shoulders
- Waist adjusters on back
Condition: This jacket has the perfectly worn look with heavy wear. Fraying, rips and smaller holes. Ink stain in chest pocket. One adjuster in waist is missing Lining is in good condition. Please inspect all photos or ask for additional.
- Size: Labeled as a size 40. Fits a mens M or a short L. Please note that this jacket is lined and the measurements are taken while item is laying flat on the outside.
- Pit to pit: 23”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25”
- Length front: 23.5”
- Length back: 24”
- Waist across: 20"