1980s Levis Made in USA ‘Type III’ Denim Jacket Size M/L
Made in the USA 70506 ‘Type 3’ Denim Jacket by Levi's
- Double sided ‘small e’ Redtab
- Faded light blue stonewashed denim
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Two slanted side pockets
- Buttoned adjusters in waist
- Copper colored cotton stitching throughout
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Sanforized - stays in shape after wash
- All original copper coated buttons
- Original Two-Horse paper patch
Condition: Great vintage condition with minor signs of wear. No holes or rips.
- Size: Tagged 44R. This jacket will fit a mens size M or L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24”
- Length front: 21.5"
- Length back: 22.5”
- Waist across: 20"