Skip to content
- US Military Type 1 style fatigue pants
- Made in the USA in 1981 by Glenn Berry MFRS. Inc.
- Poly/cotton mix
- Successor of the OG-107 uniform
- Dark olive green color
- Two front slanted patch pockets
- Two patch back pockets with button flaps
- Belt loops
- Zip fly with a brass YKK zipper
- Fit: Wide straight fit with a slight taper. Medium/high rise
Condition: Very nice vintage condition, with signs of wear. Smaller scratches on front, but no holes, rips or spots.
Size: Label reads 30x29. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Waist across: 15.5"
- inseam: 28”
- Thigh: 12.5"
- Leg opening: 8.2”
- Front rise: 12”
- Back rise: 14"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection