1981 U S Army M-65 Field Jacket Size S-Long (Fits M/L)
The most legendary jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
- Made in USA by John Ownbrey Co.
- Dated 1981
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of ripstop cotton/nylon
- OG-107 olive green
- US Army and Airborne patch on chest
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Big brass Scovil ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- Scovil zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Button up a liner in this bad boy and you’re ready for a cold winter.
- Condition: Very nice condition, preworn vintage condition. No spots or marks. Has a small rip on right side og chest from a previous attached nametape or patch.
Size is marked as a S-Long, but fits oversized. Would be a better fit on a mens modern size L or a tall M, but have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 22,5”
- Shoulders: 19”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 25”
- Length back: 32”
- Length front: 29”