1982 M-65 Field Jacket Size M-Long (Fits L/XL)
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: The M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world.
- Made in USA by So Sew Styles Inc.
- Dated 1982
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of ripstop cotton/nylon mix
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Big brass Scovil ‘wire’ zipper
- Scovil zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Button up a liner in this bad boy and you’re ready for a cold winter.
- Condition: G+ A few very small spots on front, “ghost patch” markings and a few repairs to the stitching on front pockets. Very nice overall fade and feel to the jacket.
Labeled as a Medium-Long, but fits larger and fits a mens modern size L or XL. Please see measurements:
- Pit to pit: 24”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25,5”
- Body length front (from neckline): 27,5”
- Body length back (from neckline): 31”