1984 Named USN SEABEES OG-507 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
OG-507 uniform was the successor of the ever popular OG-107 uniform. Upgraded in a poly/cotton mix that does not need ironing and would allow for the color to stay dark for a much longer time.
- Made in USA in 1984 by Gulf Apparel Co.
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Olive green color
- Short sleeves
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Very cool US Navy and SEABEES embroidery
- Name embroidered on chest: SMITH
- Original manufacturer label present
Condition: Very nice condition with almost no wear or fade.
- Size: Size label reads 15.5x33. We recommend this would fit a mens modern M or a slim L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17"
- Sleeves: 9"
- Length front: 27"
- Length back: 29"