1986 US Army Cold Weather Jacket Size L-Long (Fits L/XL)
Jacket, Cold Weather (High Temperature Resistant)
- Dated 1986 and manufactured by Alpha Industries Inc.
- 100% Aramid
- Zippered front opening with a Scovil brass zipper with pull
- One shoulder pocket with Scovil brass zipper with pull
- Two slanted hand warmer velcro pockets
- Airborne Spec 101st shoulder patch
- Storm flap in collar
- Reinforced elbows
- Woolen elasticated cuffs
- Made to use for cold weather, but the lighter lining make it usable for spring/fall as well
Condition: Flawless condition with no holes, rips or signs of wear. Jacket has a tiny spot on lower front.
- Size: Labeled L-Long and fits a men's modern size L or XL. Please see actual measurements below:
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 26"
- Length back: 27"