1986 USN OG-507 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size L/XL
OG-507 uniform was the successor of the ever popular OG-107 uniform. Upgraded in a poly/cotton mix that does not need any ironing and would allow for the color to stay dark for a much longer time.
- Made in USA in 1986 by Gulf Apparel Co.
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Olive green color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Very cool USN Diver patch over chest pocket
- Name tape has been removed
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original manufacturer tags present
Condition: Very nice condition with almost no wear or fade. Has a small paint spot on left arm (see pic). Otherwise like new.
- Size: Size label reads 16.5x32. We recommend this would fit a mens modern L or a short XL. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24" slims down to 22" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.5"
- Length front: 27"
- Length back: 29.5"