1987 M-65 Field Jacket Size M-Reg (Fits L/XL)
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA by So Sew Styles Inc.
- Dated 1987
- OG-107 olive green
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of ripstop cotton
- Four large cargo pockets
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running YKK ‘wire’ zipper with pull
- YKK zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: Good vintage condition, but has wear in form of discoloration on sleeves, collar and front. Please inspect all photos before purchase.
- Size is marked as an M-Regular and fits a modern men's L or XL in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below:
- Pit to Pit: 24"
- Shoulders: 21"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 25" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length from neckline down back: 32"